Friday, June 9, 2017

Thursday 6/8

After class and our presentations, we went home and were soon on our way to meet SAIIE and learn how to make paella and sangria! What more could you need in life??

Rosa taught us all in her slender kitchen and it was a lot easier to make than I thought! We all helped by cutting garlic, shredding tomatoes, or stirring everything.





I need to find a giant pot once I get home so I can make it ;) We enjoyed the paella and sangria very much. Not just saying this because she's my señora, but Fina's paella was better too! I'll need to hunt down her recipe.

After, we went to the Plaza de Armas again to study because we have out final test for monuments class tomorrow. We also got some ice cream :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday 6/29 - My last day in Spain

Off to Sevilla after a great time in Barcelona! I woke up before 6am to get to the airport for my flight at 9. While in the plane waiting ...