Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Thursday 6/29 - My last day in Spain

Off to Sevilla after a great time in Barcelona!

I woke up before 6am to get to the airport for my flight at 9. While in the plane waiting for take-off, I was so sleepy I fell asleep before the plane even took off! It also left 30 minutes late - I don't know what the problem was since I fell asleep but I made it to Sevilla safely!

I got to my hostel and it was very nice - for only €20, I had my own room with a large bed, and I think I paid €35 a night in Barcelona to share a room with 6 girls, small bed, and many problems. Definitely recommend Pensión Virgen de la Luz for a great hostel in Sevilla!

I then went to SAIIE to get my luggage that they let me leave their during my trip to Barcelona. It was great to see the staff one last time before leaving. They are so great! I stopped at a bakery before going back to the hostel, and it was super yummy. If only I had found it sooner! I will miss bakery's all over and yummy jelly filled muffins!

I took my suitcase back to my hostel, showered, then I was off to walk around Sevilla for the last time. I of course had to go by the river and see my bridge again! It was great to walk around Sevilla for the last time after studying and spending amazing time there, and it reminded me of it all and how thankful I am for the time spent. I absoltely loved my time and I am so sad it is over, but I will definitely return!


I had patatas bravas and paella for dinner with tinto de verano - of course, the patatas weren't as good as La Cava in Barcelona and no paella will ever beat Fina's, but they were both still a good last Spanish meal. I returned to my hostel after dinner, got things packed up for the morning, and was off to bed.



Tomorrow I will take off to go home to the States, which I am very excited to do and see family, but I will miss Sevilla and all of Spain very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday 6/29 - My last day in Spain

Off to Sevilla after a great time in Barcelona! I woke up before 6am to get to the airport for my flight at 9. While in the plane waiting ...