Friday, June 9, 2017

Wednesday 6/7

(almost) half way through this long week of classes!

We visited el Parque de María Luisa y la Plaza de España to learn about La Expo Ibero Americana de 1929 - we had visited the plaza once, but it was just as beautiful the second time but a lot more hot! The park was beautiful as well and huge - hopefully I'll get another chance to walk through it while I'm here!

There's also a few more Lagos photos, and the picture from when we went to la Plaza de España the first time!


















Sitting by the river feels like home! Just a much prettier bridge ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday 6/29 - My last day in Spain

Off to Sevilla after a great time in Barcelona! I woke up before 6am to get to the airport for my flight at 9. While in the plane waiting ...