Sunday, June 4, 2017

Thursday 6/1


Lucky to say I get to spend all of June in Spain!

I got my test back today, too, and very very happy with a 100% for my first test in Spain! Since it was basically writing a short essay for two of the places we visited, I knew what to expect/how to go about it thanks to Profe's tests in Platteville! For class today, we talked about el estilo barocco - the baroque style - of art in Spain, and we went to el Hospital de la Caridad, a charity hospital that is still running today and contains a lot of beautiful baroque sculptures and paintings, as well as a beautiful church!










After class was lunch and a siesta as usual. Instead of sleeping today, I got videos/photos from my GoPro onto my computer, and started working on making the video. I hope to use it in this weekend in Lagos! No promises on when either video will be done ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday 6/29 - My last day in Spain

Off to Sevilla after a great time in Barcelona! I woke up before 6am to get to the airport for my flight at 9. While in the plane waiting ...