Sunday, June 18, 2017

Sunday 6/18

A very hot Sunday! 105+ today was not very pleasant, but I'll take the heat over being cold any day!

We got up and went to breakfast - well, what was around lunch hour and was actually lunch food because no one seems to serve breakfast food on the weekends...I thought the best days for breakfast were the weekends!? The sandwiches we had were still good though and of course the coffee.

We went around to many different little shops looking at souvenirs and buying a couple! It's hard to decide what to buy when there's so many little shops. Ran into this happy Buddha too!


After stopping at home for a bit and trying to nap, we went to the Plaza where it was cool and I FaceTimed Mom for a tiny bit, and Tara, Bri and Dad for a bit too! Can't wait to all be together in a couple weeks. 

But, the feels are definitely kicking in. I have absolutely loved my time here with the other SAIIE students. It is the last week of classes, which means we are all parting ways and most are going home to the states. Sad to part ways, but I'm super excited to speak a week in Barcelona with Marissa! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday 6/29 - My last day in Spain

Off to Sevilla after a great time in Barcelona! I woke up before 6am to get to the airport for my flight at 9. While in the plane waiting ...