Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Monday 6/19

The heat continues!
I have been told many times that this heat is very abnormal for June, and the heat isn't even like this in August. It is very hot, but usually there will be a long week of heat, then a week of cooler weather. Unfortunately for us, it has been very hot with no rain and no cool days the last few weeks. I am excited to spend a week in Barcelona where it is cooler!

Today we went to a mass for Corpus Christi. This was a special service because the kids were part of it - the girls sung and the boys did a dance. It was super cute, and neat to hear a mass in Spanish!

After, we window shopped looking for souvenirs!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday 6/29 - My last day in Spain

Off to Sevilla after a great time in Barcelona! I woke up before 6am to get to the airport for my flight at 9. While in the plane waiting ...