Monday, June 12, 2017

Sunday 6/11

Not the same bed I've been sleeping in the last three weeks, but probably the best night of sleep I've had here - and I shared a bed with 2 girls! Three of us shared a queen, 3 shared a big couch, and 2 slept in twin beds. We all squeezed for food to get a cheap but nice place to stay. Will definitely be looking into Airbnb for future travels!

When we got up, we went for breakfast first before heading to a farther part of town to go parasailing!!! It was so so fun with beautiful views and definitely worth the money. I'm so glad I went! 













When we were done, we walked around la Feria a bit - a big festival going on for its last day in Marbella! Many of the girls were dressed up in Flamenco dresses or fancy attire, and there were little food and drink stands all around. We all got a mojito or sangria, too. We're really liking mojito's after having liter ones for 5€ Friday night! 


We headed to the bus station after to make our way home. Luckily the hour through the mountains wasn't as bad, but I still felt pretty icky from the motion. It was better this tim though because I had a window seat with the view of the mountains/valleys between. 

When we got home I FaceTimed my family for a bit and told them about the weekend and more. I feel bad because they didn't get to talk much, but I think there's more going on in Spain than there is in Prairie ;) Loved talking to them though! We had dinner and went to bed shortly after. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday 6/29 - My last day in Spain

Off to Sevilla after a great time in Barcelona! I woke up before 6am to get to the airport for my flight at 9. While in the plane waiting ...