Monday, June 12, 2017

Monday 6/12

Back to a normal week of class 11-3 - So much nicer!!

We did grammar activities again today for class, and when we got home for lunch we had one of my favorite things that Fina makes, a soup with pepperoni, chorizo, and white beans in a red broth.

After siesta, we went up the Torre del Oro with Elena and the view was amazing! There were also some cool replicas of ships in there! She also walked us around la Plaza del Arenal before Ashley and I met Dee at Dunkin' to do some studying. Realistically, I didn't get any studying done because I was catching up on these blogs and paying bills. I will be studying for awhile before bed though!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday 6/29 - My last day in Spain

Off to Sevilla after a great time in Barcelona! I woke up before 6am to get to the airport for my flight at 9. While in the plane waiting ...