Sunday, May 28, 2017

Thursday 5/25

Today was more of a relaxed class, and we spent almost the entire time at Real Alcázar - palacios conjuntos (conjoined palaces). What started out as an islamic palace was taken over by the christians, and by looking at the fine details of the architecture, and the large ones, you can see that things were added or changed by the christians.
















For lunch - pasta con queso y salsa, pimiento con carne, y fresas (pasta with cheese and tomato sauce, pepper stuffed with meat, and strawberries). 

After la siesta, we went shopping again! In Spain the women are very into clothing and always dressing very nice - I'm thinking shopping will become a regular thing..good for my closet but not for my bank account! I used my GoPro for the first time and hope to make a video with the videos and pictures taken when I have time and good WiFi.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday 6/29 - My last day in Spain

Off to Sevilla after a great time in Barcelona! I woke up before 6am to get to the airport for my flight at 9. While in the plane waiting ...