Sunday, May 21, 2017

Study Abroad, Summer 2017 (5/21)

Hi all!

If  you don't know already, I am currently in Sevilla, España! I am studying abroad at the Spanish American Institute of International Education (SAIIE) for the next five weeks and I will be doing a week of solo traveling.

I hope to share what I am doing often so that I can look back and remember my amazing experience, as well as keep my family and friends informed of my adventures while I am abroad! Pictures will be posted on my Facebook page, as well as on here and on Instagram.

Be sure to check in daily!

-Hannah




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday 6/29 - My last day in Spain

Off to Sevilla after a great time in Barcelona! I woke up before 6am to get to the airport for my flight at 9. While in the plane waiting ...