Sunday, May 21, 2017

Sunday 5/21 - El primer día

¡Buenas!

It's been a long last couple days, but I'm very excited for what is to come!

After a great couple last couple days in the States with family in Chicago, I took off with Dee from Chicago at 4:30, and landed in Madrid at 7am. The flight was eight hours total but it wasn't too bad! I slept maybe two hours and watched LaLaLand (highly recommend). We had our next flight from Madrid to Sevilla and got there around 10, and were sent to our homes by taxi - we will be living with another roommate, Ashley, and la señora named Fina.

When we got here, we had el desayuno of toast, butter, and jelly. Then Dee and I slept for a couple hours, and woke up for almuerzo (lunch) of lasagna. All delicious!

Our third roommate Ashley arrived, and when she did we walked around la ciudad for a couple hours and stopped at a heladería too. Got a little lost, but we found our way back before dinner - soup, broccoli, and tostadas.

Es todo para hoy :) Classes begin tomorrow!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday 6/29 - My last day in Spain

Off to Sevilla after a great time in Barcelona! I woke up before 6am to get to the airport for my flight at 9. While in the plane waiting ...