Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Wednesday 6/21

After class, lunch, and siesta, we went kayaking!! It was my first time kayaking - I have been canoeing many times outside of my cabin in our canoe, and have always wanted to go kayaking. It was very fun!



After we got back, and got ice cream, of course, it was time to work my paper due and presentation due for class tomorrow. I am very ready to be done with classes for the rest of summer, but definitely not ready to leave everyone! 

We had a little scare when we were close to going to bed - Ashley saw what seemed to be a cockroach!! We were all freaking out and Fina came back to check what was going on, and quickly got spray and a mop to get rid of it. While she was trying to get it, it came near me so of course I jumped on top of the toilet to stay safe!! It wasn't a cockroach but a giant bug that looks like a cockroach, and comes out in the heat. Either way it was big and icky but luckily it is now dead! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday 6/29 - My last day in Spain

Off to Sevilla after a great time in Barcelona! I woke up before 6am to get to the airport for my flight at 9. While in the plane waiting ...