Thursday, June 15, 2017

Wednesday 6/14

Before class today Fina told us that she would not be here for lunch and she would leave it out for us. We came home to sandwiches, potato salad, and chips - to me that's a perfect American lunch that I love! I was just craving potato salad, yesterday too. Nothing beats my Grandma's potato salad though!

After siesta, we grabbed some gelato to accompany the hot weather. And it's been about a week since we had ice cream so it was deserved, and the chocolate we bought at the store was needed too ;) 

For dinner, we met students from la Universidad de Sevilla for tapas and tinto. The It was cool to interact with Spaniards around our age, and they suggested some clubs to go to after so there we went! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday 6/29 - My last day in Spain

Off to Sevilla after a great time in Barcelona! I woke up before 6am to get to the airport for my flight at 9. While in the plane waiting ...