Friday, June 9, 2017

Monday 6/5

Happy Monday!
First day of Composition and Conversation class went well! It is more of a grammar class, as the name suggests, but I thing grammar practice is kind of fun. Can you tell I'm going to be a teacher?Being at school form 8:30 to 3 is definitely like high school all over again, but goes by kind of quick.

We went to el Palacio de San Telmo - what used to be a navigation school and is now for the Spanish Parliament - and part of the University of Sevilla - what used to produce tobacco as the la Real Fábrica de Tobaccos de Sevilla.

There's some extra photos from Lagos as well!

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday 6/29 - My last day in Spain

Off to Sevilla after a great time in Barcelona! I woke up before 6am to get to the airport for my flight at 9. While in the plane waiting ...