Sunday, June 18, 2017

Friday 6/16

Happy Friday!

We had short speeches for our class today and I did mine on the Villa Louis in Prairie! We could pick anything and picking that was kind of uncommon for me, as the other two in class did theirs on famous people, I enjoyed doing it. I've been wanting to tour the Villa Louis again the last couple years to relearn more about it and see the Dousman House again, so hopefully this summer I will be able to.

We went to the Plaza to get wifi for a little bit then for dinner we went to 100 Montaditos. There are a bunch around Sevilla, and they have 100 different flavors of montaditos, little sandwiches, and they are all 1€!! Even ordering a few of them since they are small is so cheap but they were really good!
We got some gelato after dinner - no surprise - and I got a brownie flavor which was super good, as well :)

We went to bed pretty early for a Sevillian on a Friday night because we had to get up early to get to the train station to go to Cádiz for the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday 6/29 - My last day in Spain

Off to Sevilla after a great time in Barcelona! I woke up before 6am to get to the airport for my flight at 9. While in the plane waiting ...